Who can enter
- No experience necessary
- No purchase necessary
- Contest only open to participants in Hawaii
- Participants must also be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- If you do not meet any of these requirements, or any other eligibility requirements in these official rules, then you are not eligible to participate in this contest.
How to win
- Odds of winning a prize depend on the number and quality of eligible entries received.
- All photographs must be received between 12 a.m. Friday, September 15, 2017 and 11:59 p.m. Friday, September 29, 2017.
- JUDGING: At the close of the contest, midnight HST on Friday, September 29, 2017, the judges will review all submissions and determine the top contenders that best meets the criteria of the contest.
- Contenders will be notified via email or DM on Monday, October 2, 2017.
- The top contenders will be required to attend a final audition at the Maui Divers Jewelry Design Center located in Honolulu, date TBD.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified via email or phone.
- One (“Prize”) will be awarded. One winner will be featured in the 2018 Maui Divers Jewelry Hana Hou! Double-spread ad campaign, launching in February and Maui Divers Jewelry Valentine’s Day campaign.
Regulations/ Disclaimer and Liability Exclusion
- By entering this contest, you warrant and represent that all photographs you submit are you, do not infringe upon any copyright, invade any right of privacy, contain any defamatory, libelous or slanderous material, or violate any other right of any person or entity, and are not otherwise contrary to law.
- Maui Divers Jewelry will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled, distorted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (c) any contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Maui Divers Jewelry or by unauthorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the contest.
- The Contest Sponsor makes no warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind concerning the Prize and disclaims any implied warranties.
- The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend or extend this Contest or modify the Official Rules and Regulations at any time without notice and shall have no liability to anyone, including entrants, for the cancellation or termination of the Contest.
- By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal information for the purposes and in the manner described herein
- Maui Divers Jewelry has the obligation to publish or use or retain any photographs you submit or to return any photographs to you.
- No Confidentiality. Photographs submitted to Maui Divers Jewelry will not be treated as confidential, and by entering this contest and submitting photographs, you represent and warrant that the photographs do not include or disclose any trade secrets, proprietary information or other confidential information.
- You further grant Maui Divers Jewelry the right to use information that you provide as part of your submission, including your name, city, state/territory and contact information for the following purposes: 1) Contact information will only be used to notify you in the event that you are selected a finalist for this contest; and 2) Name, city, and state/territory may be announced to the public in connection with winning and/or finalist photographs.
- By entering the contest, you release and hold harmless Maui Divers Jewelry from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, cost, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the contest or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.