Effective April 9, 2021
If you do not agree to the policy, please do not use the Site.
By using our websites and online services, you agree to the collection of certain information that Maui Divers of Hawaii, Limited dba Maui Divers Jewelry, uses to improve our websites’ functionality. This information is not tied to you personally, and is used in aggregate to better understand our website visitors, including visitor demographics (such as age, language and gender), what web pages our visitors are browsing to, the amount of time spent on each page, the device type used to visit the website, and other technically relevant information.
Maui Divers of Hawaii, Limited dba Maui Divers Jewelry, does not share your personal information with other unaffiliated third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. All our vendors are required to protect your information in any way they interact with it, and are limited to using it only in accordance with their intended purpose.
Maui Divers of Hawaii, Limited dba Maui Divers Jewelry, utilizes reasonable measures including physical, technical, and administrative controls to protect Personal Information. Although we strive to use appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks represented by the processing and the nature of the Personal Information to be protected, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
SMS Abandoned Carts
- The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
Mobile Terms of Service
- The Maui Divers Jewelry mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Maui Divers Jewelry (“Maui Divers Jewelry”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- By consenting to Maui Divers Jewelry’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Maui Divers Jewelry through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
- You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Maui Divers Jewelry. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
- We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
- You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to Maui Divers or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Maui Divers Jewelry mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
- For Service support or assistance, text HELP to Maui Divers or email email@example.com.
- We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
- The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
Third Party Websites
- When you shop on our site. You consent to us to use third party ad network providers to help present targeted advertising. These providers place and access cookies, pixel tags, or similar technologies on your device to serve you ads or other content personalized to your interests, which they infer from your location and/or your browsing on the platform and other sites you have visited. In doing so, the provider collects or has access to non-personal information such as your browsing history.
California Privacy Rights
- California law permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes during the preceding 12 months. This request is free and may be made once a year. To make such a request, please message us using our contact us page.
- Where allowed by state and federal law, you may opt out of our use of your personal information collected through the Maui Divers Jewelry website by using our Contact Us form
Our policy has always been to keep all information given to us by our customers strictly confidential. We will not sell your personal information to anyone. Contact information may be shared with nationally recognized and trusted partner organizations for the purpose of conducting business. We have spent over 50 years earning a worldwide reputation for honesty and integrity and we would never do anything to jeopardize the trust placed in us by our loyal customers.