Ring Sizing Guide
It’s a SURPRISE… and you can’t remember the ring size!
Or you are not sure what your ring size is?
We are here to help!
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when it is at its largest
- Ring bands over 6mm+ tend to fit more tightly on the finger, do not worry if a larger size is suggested.
- When in doubt, you can visit your local Jewelry counter for an accurate size.
- Find a ring that you know fits and take it to a local jewelry counter for sizing.
- We can also help to resize most ring (smaller or larger)
- Contact one of our Personal Shoppers:
- Printable ring sizing guides are available on the internet. However, be careful as the scaling may be distorted depending on how it is printed.
Most of our rings are sizable to at least two sizes smaller or two sizes larger.
Do note that some of our rings have a unique design through out the band and these are not sizable. We do try our best to make them in a variety of sizes. If you don’t see the size you need, contact our online Personal Shoppers and they would love to hear from you and can help create a Special Order!
***Prices may vary on ring sizes.
***Tungsten and Titanium ring designs are not sizable.