4 Easy Steps for Finding Your Ring Size
We have all been there, we are shopping and we don't know our size!
Well, we are saving you time and bringing you our very own ring-sizing guide!
Here is the how-to:
2. The most important step! Print the guide with page scaling set to 100% or actual size.
3. Match the inside of your ring to the circle nearest in size. The measurements shown refer to the inside diameter of the ring.
4. If the ring falls between two sizes, order the larger size.
Pro-tips and helpful information!
- Ring bands over 6mm+ tend to fit more tightly on the finger; do not worry if a larger size is suggested.
- When in doubt, you can visit your local Jewelry counter for an accurate size.
- Most of our rings are sizable to at least two sizes smaller or two sizes larger.
Note that some of our rings have a unique design throughout the band and these are not sizable. We do try our best to make them in a variety of sizes.
- Call: 1-800-253-6016
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat with us online from 8-4:45 P.M. HST