The last few months (which felt like years...) of confinement gave us time to tackle many projects, including working on home improvements, learning trendy TikTok dances, and creating travel bucket lists. With our favorite destinations now reopen, the time has come to reignite our wanderlust and get out to see the world! Let's check off some of those goals, starting with booking that much-needed vacay. May we suggest Hawaiʻi?
If your next getaway includes tropical Hawaiian vibes, then check out these must-have looks to make your beach dreams a reality.
This post will make you want to trade in your puffer coats for Aloha shirts, your boots for sandy toes, and your beanie for a bikini. Let's dive right in, shall we?
First Things First, Hawaiʻi Handbag Must-haves:
- Reef-safe sunscreen – protect your skin from harsh rays while still achieving that sought-after tan, all while safeguarding Hawai'i's coral reefs.
- Lip balm – you'll be surprised how dehydration can affect the look of your pout, keep them kissable with a hydrating moisturizer.
- Sunglasses: You made it to paradise –don't miss a moment of its beauty! Protect your eyes from the harsh UV and enjoy the breathtaking scenery.
- Water – with all the energy you'll be burning, you want to make sure you are replenishing with fresh water. Carry with you a reusable bottle and refill often.
- Mosquito repellent – enjoying the outdoors comes with its cons, pesky bugs being one of them. Don't forget your bug spray to avoid irritated skin from bites.
- Jewelry pouch: You can't leave home without your bling, so be sure to keep it safe. A jewelry pouch is the best way to store it as you embark on your ocean or hiking adventures.
Top 3 Hawai'i Day to Night Style Inspirations
Hawaiʻi Shop till You Drop Style Inspiration– go from beach to shopping/casual eating or a little exploring.
This comfy outfit is perfect for a freshened-up look after a morning dip in the ocean. Keep your bathing suit on or change into any of these outfit ideas for that chic beach day vibe.
Hawaiʻi Daytime Pool & Beach Party Style Inspiration – get lost in a good book while lounging in style.
Hawaiʻi Night Life Style Inspiration– dinner and drinks at that snazzy restaurant.